EDGARDO "ed" VALENZUELA - Head, Outsourced IT Services
30 years of work experience in Information and Communications Technology (ICT) from five (5) global companies and a local bank, leaders of their respective industry - Safeway Philtech, Philippine Veterans Bank, Citigroup, San Miguel Corporation, The Coca-Cola Company, Coca-Cola Bottlers Philippines, and Johnson & Johnson Philippines.
- Country Manager of Safeway Philtech, which is the main Application Production and Operation Support, Application Software Coding Factory, Retail Applications Quality Assurance, and Technology Call Center servicing the IT organization and the network of 1,400 stores of Safeway Inc. in the USA and Canada.
- MIS Director of Coca-Cola Bottlers Philippines.
- MIS Director of Coca-Cola de Mexico, The Coca-Cola Company (TCCC) Division Office, the 2nd largest Coca-Cola operations in the world.
- Country Head covering the Philippines and Guam at Citigroup's CGTI.
- IT Director for San Miguel Corporation - Foods Division
- MIS Manager of Johnson & Johnson Philippines.
- Chief Information Officer of Philippine Veterans Bank which has 43 Branches all over the country.
Ed has a Degree of BS Accounting . He served as President for the IBM AS/400 Users Club (GENESYS), and Director, thrice, for the Philippine Computer Society. He is also a Consultant on Information Systems for the Supreme Court (Republic of the Philippines).